jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

THINKS THAT I LIKE IT

I've been thinking for a long long time about my life... And my final conclusion is that there are many things that I didn't enjoy with from a long time and in 2013 I've decided to enjoy with again.

1.- Walking at the sunshine








I've forgotten the feeling of walking alone, paying attention to every sound, every movement, every ray of light... Chill out is my feeling when I simply walk alone...

2.- Having breakfast (but only a GREAT breakfast)




Breakfast is the first meal of the day, and the most important... It's a big pleasure to taste some fresh fruit in the morning, with some bread, some coffee... Then, you feel alive little by little... And strong enough to face a new day!

3.- To smile
Some time ago, I used to smile very often, every day. But things changed and my life turned grey, and I didn't smile for a long time. I only smiled when someone was taking me a picture... One day, I smiled, and I felt pain on my skin! So, in 2013 I smile several times a day, just for being happy with my life...






4.- Fashion
I wrote this blog 5 times a week, but suddenly, things went wrong and I didn't feel powerful enough to go on writting, and I left it. I went on discovering new brands, new shops, trendy clothes, etc. But I haven't posted here anything.



But things change, affortunaltely I can do lot of things, I feel great again and at least, I've came back! =)

In future, I'm writting about fashion and things that I like it again, here. And I hope you like it!!!

=)









1 comentario:

  1. As Abraham Lincoln once said: "...and in the end it´s not the years in your life that count. It´s the life in your years."
    So try to fill them with all that things you love to do. It´s a good choice!

    ResponderEliminar

Si te ha gustado mi blog, sígueme en: http://www.facebook.com/happymodernlife ó en twitter @happymodernlife
Gracias x leerme!! =)